Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by TINA. Here's the deal; I have to list something for every letter in my middle name. Luckily it is a short one, Joy. This might not be as easy as I think. Here goes:

J: My husband is Jason. Easy enough but there is so much more that could be said about him. He is my strength in the years that we have been together. During all the hard times he lets me fall on him. I wish he would lean on me more often but maybe he feels that would not be true to his nature.

O: What do I say about this?! Let's see...I am officially done having children. Maybe that sounds crass to some of you but 7 years ago I was told I would most likely not have children on my own. I went on to have 4 in three very short years. I am blessed beyond words no matter how stressful my life may be at the moment.

Y: Yikes! My youngest is running naked in my basement right now. That is a sure sign I have been blogging too long today.

I will tag Kim D, Stacey, and anyone else. I don't know that many bloggers yet. But I leave you these images of my JOY.


0 comments: