Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sickness again!

Yes the sickness has descended upon our house again and this time it's ME! On Mother's Day I woke up with a sore throat. Thought nothing of it until around 6pm that night I couldn't even manage to swallow. So right away Monday morning I called and went to the doctor. Sure enough, strep throat. So since then I have not gotten an ounce better. But...I have lost 12 pounds. Now that's a diet plan for you. Just get a viscous virus and you'll be sure to loose weight. I have not had one ounce of food since my lunch on Mother's Day. I think my insides are slowing eating themselves to keep me nourished. Not only that, my tonsils are so large I can barely manage to swallow enough liquid to keep myself hydrated. It's been a grand week so far. So if any of you wondering where the heck I am, I'm here at home. I've already decided that the first sign that the pain has subsided I am hitting every single fast food restaurant. I can't believe how much I'm craving a salad from Wendy's and a double cheeseburger from Mc Donalds. Then I'm going to top it off with a smoothie from Spoons. I'm going to binge like crazy!!

0 comments: