Thursday, July 16, 2009

Days Gone By

Wow, it's been awhile, huh? Our life has turned upside down in the last month and a half. We have sold our house, moved into my parents house for three weeks, and now moved into a rental house for who knows how long. Not only that but we've been on two vacations as well. And two days after I unpacked at our rental house, I am packing and vacationing at Mullet Lake. Life just doesn't get any busier. So...I am WAY behind on my posting and wanted to start at our first vacation.

For the past several years my dad's side of the family meets up in Davenport, IA. the second weekend of June. We went again this year and had a great time. The kids like it because they can swim in the pool as much as they want. The adults enjoy the time to see each other and get in some hiking. Enjoy the slide show I put together of the trip.

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Your slideshow isn't working : (

Stacy said...

Thanks Stacey! I fixed the problem. I copied the wrong code. Whoops!