Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rainy Day

Why is it children act so weird when it rains? All I want to accomplish is some simple organizing. Is that possible? No! Mallory feels the need to crawl on my desk, help herself to a Sharpie marker and draw in my book that belongs to the local library. Not only that she colors on her hand and my desk. Then while I'm cleaning that up she wanders into my bedroom with Logyn and they help themselves to the clothes and shoes that I recently purchased for the kids. The tags are off and things are out of boxes and the little silica patches that come with shoes are open. Nice! Somedays I just want to crawl back in bed!

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Bed sounds good to me too. They all have colds, and are teething. Could there be any more crying?

I took extra long going to the grocery store tonight, without the girls... and I usually hate getting groceries. Then when I got back I sat in the van listening to the radio. I didn't want to go back in the house!

Stacy said...

Thank goodness for mini-vans and solitude!!