Friday, May 11, 2007

What Kids Say

I was once again reminded of how innocent children can be. When I picked Maddy up from school yesterday her teacher questioned me as to what Jason does for a living. It seems that Maddy was under the impression that Jason works at a "circus". But in reality he is simply working in Holland during Tulip Time. We went out to visit him on Monday and partake in the festivities of greasy fried food and cotton candy. Here are some other great quotes from the kids:
- "Logyn, Mommy try to choke us!" Reality: I was driving a little too fast and had to hit the brakes rather hard.
- "Mommy, that lady running! She go "huh, huh"". Apparently Loryn is under the impression that people who run are deep breathers.
- "My mommy works for money to put in my penny bank." This is Maddy's explanation as to why I work. She doesn't quite understand it's more of a sanity issue.

1 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

A husband that works at the circus might not be that bad... all the elephant ears you can eat! I haven't had one in years!