Wednesday, August 1, 2007

5 Years Old!

I can't believe it! My baby is 5 years old. I know I sound melodramatic but I can't believe I have a 5 year old. Her birthday was a great success. We started the day by shopping for the food for her party and picking out her cake. Then we headed out for lunch. She seemed to feel that since it was her birthday she deserved to get something in every store we went into. It took a while for my penny pinching ways to kick in. I think she got about 3 things out of me before I finally got through to her. We celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa's house and the kids all got tractor rides and played with a bucket full of ice. It's amazing how much humor they can find in things. Then of course Jason showed them how to put it down people's pants so that became a great challenge for them.







Loryn couldn't seem to figure out how to get the ice out of her pants.


Maddy got a lot of great stuff from everyone. She felt like a true princess I think. All in all she had a great birthday. That's what's most important, right?



2 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!

confused said...

I am glad you explained what Loryn was doing....LOL

What a fun birthday celebration.