Monday, October 15, 2007

No Cavities!

I must commend myself on a job well done. I took all four of my kids to the dentist this morning. And when I thought I had my children figured out they reminded me that they can change in the blink of an eye. Most of you know Logyn and how stubborn he can be and Loryn is known to be very laid back. Well today Logyn was laid back and Loryn was stubborn. Maddy accomplished her visit with no problems. Loryn was another story. I had to hold her down in the chair along with help from the hygienist and the dentist. The receptionist came in the back to see if she could hold Mallory for me because she was screaming her head off too. She wasn't even there for a check-up! Surprisingly Logyn climbed into the chair with no problems at all, did everything the dentist asked of him and jumped back down to pick out his prize. And there are no cavities among any of them. Now orthodontics...









1 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like our first visit. Way to go--no cavities!!!