Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My First Haircut..By myself

So...the other day I discovered a dirty little secret stuck under my couch. Gross, right? Well, it turns out it was a large amount of Mallory's hair. I had been downstairs surfing the internet during naps when she came downstairs to find me. I noticed that she had a piece of hair on her shoulder but thought nothing of it. Then I went upstairs and was sitting on the floor with Mallory and Maddy. That's when I saw it. The huge chunk of hair. I examined Mallory's head extensively to find she had meticulously cut a chunk out of her bangs (whether she cut it or not is yet to be determined. Maddy says Mallory did it herself, but Mallory tells me Maddy did it). Luckily her hair surrounding the area covers it most of the time. So much for the bob style haircut I've been waiting to get done. Here are some before and afters. Enjoy the hilarity of it.


This is a picture taken a few days before the "haircut".

This is a close-up of the bangs.

Did I cover it good enough????

0 comments: