Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am Thankful...

At this time of year it seems obvious to give you my list of thanks. But especially today I feel the need. My mom's friend just (literally like 4 hours ago) found out she has breast cancer. As I think about her, I think about all the changes that will happen in her life in the months to come and it makes me realize how mundane my life really is and I am thankful for that. I am also thankful for:
-My daughter's prayers at night when she thanks God for her mommy's hard work and that her daddy came home safely.
-My children's hugs.
-My husband's hard work so I can stay at home.
-My family's patience with me as a mother (some days more so than others).
-My children's health.
-Mine and Jason's health.
-My parents: I don't know where I'd be without them.
-My children's laughs.
-My children's imagination (even if it does totally destroy my house).
-My God who provides so generously for me even though there are times I don't deserve His grace.
-The ability to afford my house, groceries, gas (somedays), and to spoil my kids once in a while.

May you all enjoy your Thanksgiving and count the blessings that are right in front of you.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Uhh...can you say that in english?