Friday, June 20, 2008

One Fish...Two Fish

I am once again very proud of my children. Earlier this week I posted about Mallory learning to swim in two days. I have another child who accomplished that task as well (whether he really wanted to or not).

On Monday, Logyn started swimming lessons at the local high school with Maddy and Loryn. Monday he climbed in and proceeded to scream the whole time. Tuesday he wouldn't even touch the edge. So on Wednesday he started lessons with Miss Rita. Wednesday he wouldn't even open his eyes and he even called Miss Rita "stupid". So we got goggles and came back on Thursday. He opened his eyes for two seconds but at least it was progress. And today after we spent fifteen minutes bribing him to get out of the truck...(drum roll please)he was swimming on his own!! He proceeded to jump into the pool with no one telling him so and swimming to the steps. Amazing! I cried! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did. Notice Mallory bawling in the background. She still swims though!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. WORD! That's awesome!!!