Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mallory!


I am ashamed to be writing this 3 days after the fact, but Happy Birthday to the baby of our family! Mallory turned 3 on September 1st. It seems weird to me that I now have a 3 year old because I still look at her as the youngest little munchkin in our family. I know she's still the youngest, but I guess she seems to be the neediest yet and that makes me feel good. When we found out we were pregnant with her I was devestated. I had thought that I was complete in the family way and didn't need another one around. I can't believe how much we would have missed out on had she not been in our family. It just goes to show that God knows what He's doing. She's been such a delight to us. No matter how naughty she is it's hard to not laugh at her as you're trying to reprimand her. She's a blessing in every way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Mallory! She's such a turd, but I love that kid. I will never forget when you guys announced you were pregnant with her...how little we knew. :)