Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dentist Appointment

Last week Thursday I headed to the dentist office with all 4 kids. Three of them were pro's at this. But 1 of them was new. Enter Mallory. She was not a willing participant once they called her name.
Dr. Chris is simply trying to show her how gentle the toothbrush is. Look at the big tear rolling down her cheek!
Now I'm restraining her so he can brush her teeth. I believe I was sweating by this time.
The tears are gone and her smile is back. She's picking out her wonderful (albeit cheap) prizes. Job well done, Mallory! Although they informed me as we left that next time she would need x-rays...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

No wonder you were ready to go home!

Valerie said...

Hey Stacy! I found your blog through Kristin's. You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Well, she may have been a little stinker, but at least she looked cute in her little outfit and classic headband. She'll appreciate that someday...maybe!