Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Fall Y'All

Okay, here it is. Pictures of my favorite time of year. Last night the kids headed outside with Jason to start blowing the leaves. Now mind you, they don't exactly help. Oh they try all right, but it usually ends up causing Jason more work. Enjoy the pictures.


Maddy and Loryn were trying to build up their pile. Little did they realize they were dropping leaves where Jason had just blown them into the woods.

No words are really needed for this one. I love it!

Can you believe it?! I even got in a picture. This one was taken by Logyn. Not too bad, huh?

She just kills me. I had to put this one in.

Looks like they're really helping with the clean-up.

2 comments:

Wally World said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are so cute! Fall is my favorite time of the year, but I HATE having to rake all of the leaves. Last year Lizzie had just been born so I didn't have to help. I don't think I'll have that luxury this year.

Kristin said...

It was good seeing you today! I hope that the rest of your day was uneventful! :)