Monday, August 31, 2009

Way Behind Again

Once again I am behind on blogging. Life right now just doesn't allow for this! But I do have an excuse. On August 14 I had a partial hysterectomy done to relieve some pain I had been having for almost a year. I am feeling better now, still tired but overall doing good. The kids have been great during this process since Mommy has an "owie tummy". I mean really, how descriptive do you get? But before the surgery we hung out in Grand Haven on Lake Michigan and enjoyed the awesome water. The kids swam and swam to their hearts content.

Mallory was taking a rest from swimming.
Logyn's working hard at filling the bucket with sand.
The kids enjoy going to Chinook pier and watching the charter boats come in with their catch of the morning. Surprisingly they are not disgusted by watching the salmon get cleaned.

0 comments: