Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 2 Again

We had a rough night last night. After dinner we got a room mate. She was very nice and the child was older than Mallory but it's still extremely awkward. And then I turned out to be the annoying room mate because Mal woke up 3 times during the night. So needless to say we did not get much sleep. But they were discharged this morning so we are once again room mate free! As far as Mal's health, that is still up in the air. She had her CT scan this morning but we have not heard results back. Dr. Postma seems to be waiting to see what the test shows to determine her course of treatment. He mentioned that if the ear canal is the culprit we would basically be stuffing antibiotic ointment in the canal to keep it clean. Sounds great, doesn't it? Hopefully we will get a course of action tomorrow morning during rounds.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Stacy,

Know that you have a lot of people praying for Mallory and your family. I am sure this is a very trying and frustrating process...just remember God is your strength.

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Kim DeVries