Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 3 and We're Home!

We are home! Yeah, we are home! Thankfully we had a good night last night without a room mate and we actually slept until 8am. Dr. Hart (a partner of Dr. Postma) came in around noon to check her out. He said that everything looked normal on the CT scan which was great news because he indicated that they were looking for some type of mass behind her middle ear and that would have meant a major operation. So praise God on that! Then he checked her ear and said it looked good. He applied a dry powder to her ear for now and we have to bring her in to Postma on Monday to re-check. I'll gladly do that. But I still wonder if this has cured our problem. I guess time will only tell.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Stacy,
I heard about your accident with Loryn!! Do you feel like it will never end?? I'm so sorry, I hope things calm down for you guys soon and that you can begin to now enjoy the summer.