Thursday, June 21, 2007

Family Vacation

June 8-11 we ventured out to Davenport, IA where we meet my dad's family for a "reunion". We enjoyed some great times with the extended family that we only see once a year. We took a visit to the Niabi Zoo and went hiking on the trails of Wildcat Den State Park. And of course we saw the John Deere Museum! We also visited an old mill and hiked around that too. The kids all did extremely well and enjoyed the free times at the hotel by swimming in the pool. Amazingly we made it all back in one piece!




You can call Jason "bird man" now. This was a fenced in area where you could feed these birds. The kids loved it because they would land on your arm, hair, shirt, etc.


I love this one! This is my dad and Madelynn looking out over the river in the back of the Grist Mill.

1 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging. I was beginning to wonder if you became an anti-blogite.