Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year Has Begun

Another year has passed and with it many, many memories. I've included in this post a slide show of our past year. While I was putting all the pictures together I was reminded of so many moments, so many yesterdays. I know I'm getting pretty philosophical right now but I do think this is a great time to reminisce. In case some of you have missed out on our last year here are a few of the memories I saw most:
* Mallory's hospital visits
* Potty training twins (hence the pictures of underwear on their heads)
* Maddy completing her first year of school (preschool)
* Maddy starting her second year of school (kindergarten)
* 2 trips to the ER for stitches (Loryn and Mallory)
* Great vacations (Iowa, Mullet Lake, Silver Lake, Grand Haven)
* My kids enjoying the weather outside whether it was spring, summer, fall, or winter
* Birthdays (Logyn and Loryn-3, Maddy-5, Mallory-2)
* Constant amazement watching my kids grow, learn, and discover God's awesome world

0 comments: