Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Okay I'll admit I did the cliche resolution of trying to get back into shape. But what I get so frustrated with is how do you stay motivated?! Ususally I can work out for about 2 weeks and then it's right back into my bad habits. Any tips for motivation? I also have other resolutions such as:
* spend more time with my kids and less time worrying about my house (I used to be an anal neat freak and that's gone out the window)
* focus more on my marriage (it's hard to stay 100% focused when they kids are always underfoot)
* spend more time in devotions and prayer. I know that my kids are usually my excuse but when is the time for me and God? I often beseech Him during the day but when is a good time to just soley concentrate on Him?

Share some of your resolutions!

0 comments: