Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


As I'm sure many of you did, we celebrated the Easter holiday yesterday. Although I kind of lost sight of the real meaning of Easter (getting the frilly dresses and new clothes, egg hunts, easter baskets, etc.) I was reminded during church just how far off base I was. Our message was about looking for life in other places. I guess you could say I qualified for that category. So often people are looking for happiness in new vehicles or new homes instead of focusing on where our life comes from. It's not in wealth and material possessions; it's through Jesus Christ who made a HUGE sacrifice so that I can be who I am today. That's a great thing to celebrate don't you think?


Even though I got a little materialistic on this holiday I'd still like to share a few pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits.



0 comments: