Friday, March 14, 2008

Mini Spring Break

I know I haven't been great about keeping up with the blog and I apologize. We have been busy although with what, I can't recall. It must be life in general.

Last weekend we took the kids to Grand Haven for a mini spring break. We are not regular spring breakers but we knew the kids needed some time outside the walls of our house. We drove to a hotel and stayed there for one night so the kids could swim and get rid of some excess energy they've been building all winter. It turned out to be a great night for them. We had a few close calls but luckily no hospital visits! Here are a few pictures of the festivities.

Maddy and Loryn

All the kids sitting out on a wave on the lake.

Loryn looking like she belongs anywhere else other than in our family.

Maddy showing me how she swims.

0 comments: