Thursday, February 14, 2008

Meet Logyn




I have to continue on now that I've started with two of the kids. I hope you all are not too bored by the mundane answers my kids have. I tend to think my kids are funnier than they really are. Aren't I supposed to think my children are funny? And cute? And silly? And better looking than anyone else's?

1. What is your favorite color? black and blue.

2. What is your favorite toy? my boat (He got an Imaginext Pirate ship for Christmas and just LOVES it!)

3. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? go to the beach (we don't go to the beach so I'm not sure where he got this answer).

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? spray water (I assume he means when they are washing cars together).

5. What do you want to be when you grow up? a cowboy rider (Do I sense a trend with my children? They all seem to like "country" things. Maybe it's a good thing we live in Dorr).

6. Who do you want to marry? uhhh... Maddy (again with the sibling marriage! I've got to explain this to them).

7. How many kids do you want to have? 4 (he's actually showing me 5 fingers. Must be he's hoping for a two-for-one like we had).

8. Where do you want to live when you grow up? way far away with my favorite house is black (a little confusing I know but I get the feeling he's not going to be a homebody).

9. What is your favorite food? uhhh...bread and pudding (not really...that was just what he was eating for lunch).

10. What is your favorite thing to do at school? play outside on the park (he's not in school yet but sometimes we've gone to pick Maddy up early and play on the playground before school is dismissed).

11. What is your favorite thing to play? uuhhh...play with my truck

12. When is your birthday? uuhhh...3 (hmmm....)

13. How old are you? uuhhhh...3 (he got that one right!)

14. What are your favorite clothes? uuhhh...my jammies, my pants, and my shirt (that about sums up his whole wardrobe).

15. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? uuhhh...go in the water (at least he got the right season!)

16. What is your favorite TV show? uuhhh...kid doggie show (not sure what that show is. It could be a number of shows).

17. If you could drive anything what would it be? a monster truck I could drive out of the ditch (Daddy would be so proud of that answer!).

18. How much money will you make? 4, 5, 9 (I'm not sure if that is some type of retirement account or what).

19. How many bedrooms will your house have? 4

And there you have Logyn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING these! Maybe I'm a bit impartial, too..but I think they're hilarious. :) I'm just concerned about the bread and pudding diet. I guess it's okay as long as it's not bread pudding. Uck.