Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Meet Maddy

I had to take this idea from Tina because it's hilarious to see just what our kids are thinking. I've interviewed each of my kids with the same questions. Below are Maddy's answers. You'll have to wait to hear the rest.



1. What is your favorite color? purple and pink. (Must be she didn't understand I wanted 1 color).

2. What is your favorite toy? my horses and Barbies

3. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go out to lunch (something that I do WAY too much of).

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? ride in Daddy's work van with everyone (I think that's because she gets to ride in the front).

5. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom (Aww...).

6. Who do you want to marry? I don't know (that's right...wait until you meet the right man).

7. How many kids do you want to have? 3 (she's smart!).

8. Where do you want to live? in Dorr (Aww...she wants to stay close!).

9. How many bedrooms will your house have? 3 for the kids (must be she's going to sacrifice her own comfort so her kids can each have their own room).

10. What is your favorite food? Grapes (not really but that was what she was eating at the time).

11. What is your favorite thing to do in school? I like Mrs. Clousing the best. (Brownie points?)

12. What is your favorite thing to play? Duck, Duck, Goose (her newest discovery).

13. When is your birthday? In the summer (It's actually July 31st).

14. How old are you? 5 (but I think she acts WAY older).

15. What is your favorite outfit to wear? Dress-up clothes

16. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? go to the beach and swim

17. What is your favorite TV show? Arthur!

18. If you could drive anything what would it be? A Jeep (so she can ride the dunes at Silver Lake).

19. How much money will you make when you're older? 1,000 (now whether that's an hour or over a year I don't know. Hopefully it's an hour).

20. What's your favorite movie? Ummm...this little light of mine...you know the one with the rainbow movie (uhhh...Wizard of Oz?) Yeah, that one.

And now you've met Maddy.


0 comments: