Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Loryn



1. What is your favorite color? uhh...green, white, black, and green, and blue, and then red, then gray. That's all the colors I like. (Hmmm...must be I need to teach her about specificity).

2. What is your favorite toy? my doll and my bear and my toy dog and my book. (once again specificity is a problem).

3. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? play my cherry game (as in play Hi-Ho Cherry-O).

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? ride in his van. (of course she doesn't get the privelage of riding in front like Maddy).

5. What do you want to be when you grow up? a princess and a cowgirl (can you combine the two???).

6. Who do you want to marry? uhhh...Mallory (I'm not going to even touch that one).

7. How many kids to do want to have? 3 (she is showing me by holding up three of her fingers).

8. Where do you want to live? white house (now I'm not sure if that means the actual White House or just a white house somewhere).

9. What is your favorite food? grapes, bread, and pudding (that just happened to be her lunch at the time).

10. What is your favorite thing to do in school? uhh...color and then I don't know (she doesn't even go to school yet).

11. What is your favorite thing to do? cherry (I believe she means play Hi-Ho Cherry-O).

12. When is your birthday? this many (she shows me 4 of her fingers. It's actually March 27 but that's probably a mouthful for her).

13. How old are you? 3.

14. What is your favorite thing to wear? this clothes and jeans and shirts. That's all I want to wear (which is totally NOT true. She is in a skirt anytime we are home).

15. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Make a snow angel! (Obviously we haven't gone over the seasons yet).

16. What is your favorite TV show? uhh...I don't know my teacher's name (I have no idea what that is supposed to mean).

17. If you could drive anything what would it be? a van (I wish for that too!)

18. How much money will you make when you're older? this is how many money (she is showing me 5 with her fingers. I don't know if that will be enough!).

19. How many bedrooms will your house have? this one, this one, and this one (she is counting on her fingers, so 3). And this is how many stairs (she is showing me 5. Random thing to comment about).

And now you know the inner workings of Loryn.

0 comments: